Assistant Casino Manager Amsterdam
For our MERKUR CASINO in Amsterdam we are looking for a:
Assistant Casino Manager M/F Fulltime
The right employee is a top-notch host/hostess with a good sense of hospitality and atmosphere. You are stress resistant and service oriented by nature. You have good leadership qualities and good communication skills. A proactive attitude is a requirement for this position. The friendly presentation of a snack and a drink and the guiding of the guests within the casino is easy for you.
- Knowledge and experience in the hospitality industry is a plus
- Management skills or experience
- Havo/VWO education or completed MBO 4 education
- Experience with some light administrative work
- A good knowledge of Word, Exel and Power Point is an advantage.
- Impeccable behaviour; screening is not an objection!
- Independent and team player
- Socially skilled, communicatively strong and immune to stress
- A representative appearance
- Accurate and customer-oriented
- Flexibly deployable (day, evening and weekend shifts)
- At least 21 years of age
- A pleasant and safe working environment in a dynamic company
- A starting salary starting at € 2.516,00 (based on 38 hours)
- A lot of independence
- Flexible working hours
- View on a permanent contract
- Surcharge for working on holidays of 100%
- Surcharge for working on weekends of 50%
- Pension plan fully paid by employer
- Training and specific courses
- Opportunities for advancement
As assistant Casino Manager you are, during your shift, fully responsible for the daily operational matters, the atmosphere, optimal conditions in the gaming hall and assisting and/or replacing the Casino Manager. You are not afraid of light administrative work.
This position comes with an attractive salary and a package of good fringe benefits. This is a real all-round managerial job where no day is the same and where you can work with fun and easy-going colleagues.
Does the above job description for Financial Administrative Assistant appeal to you, then this is the job for you!
Please mail your CV, possibly a passport photo and motivation to this mail address: email@example.com.