So that the visit to the casino is fun and, above all, remains responsible, it is good if the player reflects on his gaming behavior from time to time. MERKUR CASINO has developed several tips that can help you gamble responsibly.
- Never gamble with borrowed money.
- Do not gamble with money intended for daily expenses.
- Only gamble with amounts you can afford to lose.
- Take regular breaks.
- Keep a balance between gambling and other activities.
- Do not play when you are depressed or stressed.
- Before you play, decide how much money you want to spend. stick to it.
- Keep a record of how much money you spend (per month).
- Try to keep track of how much money you spend gambling. Stop if you think it's too much.
- Don't try to win your money back if you keep losing. stop playing.
- Gamble for fun and never use gambling as a solution to financial problems.
Is gaming more than a harmless pastime for you? Then you should reconsider your gambling behavior. We don't want you to be harmed. Check your gaming behavior and honestly answer these questions for yourself:
- I bet more money than I can actually afford.
- I keep trying to play less, but it doesn't work.
- I'm constantly trying to win back lost money by playing again, I can't lose.
- I also play with borrowed money.
- I neglect my family/friends because I play too much.
- I feel an inner restlessness and get irritated when I don't have the opportunity to play.
- I play because I don't want to face problems and worries.
If you answer "yes" to several questions, it could be a sign that the game is no longer a game for you. Take your answers seriously! Because only you have it in your hands to change something in your situation. Talk to someone! Get advice from professionals.
Our casino staff are ready for you
Trained staff are present in all our casinos to inform you about the risks of gambling and to identify problem gambling behaviour. If your behavior changes, our staff will have a conversation with you and define appropriate measures if necessary. If you need further information, don't hesitate to contact our casino staff.