For our MERKUR CASINO in Boskoop, we are looking for a:
Assistant Casino Manager M/F Fulltime
The right employee is a top-notch host/hostess with a good sense of hospitality and atmosphere. You are stress resistant and service oriented by nature. You have good leadership qualities and good communication skills. A proactive attitude is a requirement for this position. The friendly presentation of a snack and a drink and the guiding of the guests within the casino is easy for you.
- Knowledge and experience in the hospitality industry is a plus
- Management skills or experience
- Havo/VWO education or completed MBO 4 education
- Experience with some light administrative work
- A good knowledge of Word, Exel and Power Point is an advantage
- Impeccable behaviour; screening is not an objection!
- Independent and team player
- Socially skilled, communicatively strong and immune to stress
- A representative appearance
- Accurate and customer-oriented
- Flexibly deployable (day, evening and weekend shifts)
- At least 21 years old
- A pleasant and safe working environment in a dynamic company
- A starting salary starting at € 2.572,00 based on 40 hours)
- A lot of independence
- Flexible working hours
- View on a permanent contract
- Pension scheme
- Training and specific courses
- Opportunities for advancement
As assistant Casino Manager you are, during your shift, fully responsible for the daily operational matters, the atmosphere, optimal conditions in the gaming hall and assisting and/or replacing the Casino Manager. You are not afraid of light administrative work.
This position comes with an attractive salary and a package of good fringe benefits. This is a real all-round managerial job where no day is the same and where you can work with fun and easy-going colleagues.
Do you agree with the above job requirements and would you like to join our team and work in one of our amusement centres? If so, we look forward to receiving your letter of motivation, along with your CV and a recent photo or passport to: firstname.lastname@example.org